- WHO ARE WE?
- CORRECT USE OF THE WEB
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- POLICY REGARDING PERSONAL INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEB
- USER COMMENTS
1) WHO ARE WE?
Cluster les 2T’s
- Address: Avenida Diagonal 534 08006 Barcelona Entol Esq.
- C.I.F. B-66569351
- Phone: 933 666 795
- The e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Data entered in the Commercial Register: Registered in the Commercial Register of Barcelona, Volume 44900 Folio 221 Sheet 2 470 registration 7 December 2015.
This document (hereinafter referred to as Legal Notice) is to regulate the use of the website (hereinafter called web) that Olisroc.com available to the public URL http://www.olisroc.com .
The use of the site by a third party attributes the condition of User and implies full acceptance by the User of each and every one of the conditions included in this Legal Notice.
Olisroc.com can offer through Web, services or products that are subject to special conditions which inform the user in each case.
3) PROPER USE OF THE WEB
The User agrees to use the website, content and services in accordance with the law, this legal notice, good customs and public order. Similarly, the User agrees not to use the website or the services provided through it for purposes that are illegal or contrary to the content of this Legal Notice, detrimental to the interests or rights of others or in any way damage, disable or impair the website or its services or prevent normal enjoyment of the website by other users.
Likewise, the User expressly agrees not to destroy, alter, disable or otherwise, damage data, programs or other electronic documents that are in the web Olisroc.com.
The User agrees not to hinder access of other users to access service through the mass consumption of computing resources through which Olisroc.com providing the service, as well as actions that damage, interrupt or generate errors these systems.
The User agrees not to introduce programs, viruses, macros, applets, ActiveX controls or any other logical device or sequence of characters that cause or are likely to cause any alteration in the computer systems of third parties or Olisroc.com .
4) INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All contents of the website, unless otherwise noted, are the exclusive property of Olisroc.com and, including but not limited to, graphic design, source code, logos, text, graphics, illustrations, photographs, and other items that appear on the website.
Similarly, all trade names, trademarks or logos of any kind on the website are protected by law.
Olisroc.com not grant any license or authorization for personal use to the User on its intellectual property rights or any other rights related to its website and the services offered therein.
Therefore, the User acknowledges that the reproduction (except for private use), distribution, marketing, transformation and, in general, any other form of exploitation, by any means, all or part of the contents of this website constitutes infringement of intellectual property rights and / or industrial Olisroc.com or owner.
5.1. Responsibility for the use of the web
The user is solely responsible for any infringements which may be incurred or damages caused by the use of the web being Olisroc.com, its partners, group companies, partners, employees and agents exempted from any kind of liability that might arise from the actions of the user.
Although Olisroc.com efforts and use all reasonable means to provide reliable information on the web, does not guarantee the absence of potential inaccuracies, errors and / or omissions.
The user is solely responsible for any claims or legal action, judicial or extrajudicial, initiated by third parties against Olisroc.com based on the use of the web by the user. In his case, the User assumes all costs, expenses and damages incurred due to Olisroc.com of such claims or legal action.
5.2. Responsibility for the operation of the website
Olisroc.com excludes all liability that might arise from interference, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone faults or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system, motivated by reasons beyond Olisroc.com.Asimismo, also excludes any Olisroc.com liability arising from delays or blokings in the operation of this electronic system caused by deficiencies or overload of telephone lines or the Internet, as well as damage caused by third parties through illegal beyond the control of Olisroc.com.Olisroc.com is empowered to temporarily suspend, without prior notice, access to the website for reasons of maintenance, repair, update or mejora.
5.3. Responsibility for links
Los links contained on the website may lead the user to other websites managed by terceros.Olisroc.com disclaims any responsibility for the information found outside the website, since the purpose of the links is solely to inform the user about the existence of other sources of information about a topic concreto.Olisroc.com disclaims any responsibility for the proper functioning of such links, the results obtained through these links, the accuracy and legality of content or information that can be accessed, as well as the damages that the User may suffer by virtue of information found on the web enlazada.
6) POLICY REGARDING PERSONAL INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH WEB
6. 1. Through forms in compliance with the provisions of Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data and Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December, approving the Regulation implementing Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the protection of personal data, and without prejudice to indicate each website form, Olisroc.com informs users that the personal data provided or that Olisroc .com access as a result of the service will be included in a file of personal data owned by Olisroc.com, residing at Av. Diagonal 534 esq entol (Barcelona) duly declared before the Data Protection Agency in order to manage your request and participation on the web and send back any information for advertising on the products marketed by Olisroc.com even by electronic means. Also, in accordance with the provisions of the Act, the term given its consent to the processing of personal data exclusively for the purposes mentioned above. However, if the user does not wish to receive marketing communications, please mention it in the box designated for this purpose in the form of data collection. Olisroc.com informs users can exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by written request to the address indicated above or by directing a request by mail to email@example.com. In case that the user uses the figure of sponsorship so you can invite family and friends to become users of the website, the user clerk Olisroc.com guarantees having obtained the prior consent these friends and family for the treatment of their personal data by Olisroc.com and undertakes to inform them about the extremes required by current regulations. Also, the user responsible for the accuracy of the information provided and will be responsible for communicating any modification Olisroc.com to establish the technical and organizational measures to ensure the security must meet computer files and processing centers, premises, equipment, systems, programs and persons involved in the processing of personal data in the form and legal regulations prevista.
7) USER OBSERVATIONS
User guarantees that the information, material or remarks which are not their own personal data and are provided to Olisroc.com through the website, do not infringe the rights of intellectual property of third parties, or any other provision legal.La information, materials or comments Olisroc.com provided to the User will be considered non-confidential, keeping Olisroc.com the right to use them in the way they consider most adecuada.
8) modification of the conditions of US
Olisroc.com reserves the right to modify, develop or update at any time and without notice, conditions of use of the website. Users will be automatically bound by the terms and conditions in force at the time they access the website, so you should periodically read these conditions uso.
9) LAW AND JURISDICTION
Should arise any conflict or discrepancy in the interpretation or application of this legal notice, the courts, if any, know the subject, which will have legal regulations regarding jurisdiction, which is taken care of, in the case of consumers, the place of performance of the obligation or the domicile of the buyer, and if it is a company, both parties submit, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, the courts and Courts of Barcelona (Spain).